"But by the grace of God I am what I am:" 1 Corinthians 15:10a

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

What a day.........

Yesterday my brother Brandon who has been called to preach and is training in our church, our Deacon David, Pastor Mike Britt, the assistant Pastor at Church Hill Baptist Church, my beautiful amazing wife Erika, and I went to Calvary Baptist Church for a preachers fellowship.  It was a great blessing!  Pastor Cal Fuller preached an amazing challenge from God's Word and a little later Pastor Faulk preached another great message from the Blessed Book!  There were some wonderful specials from the school kids and the singing was exceptional!  There was a wonderful spirit in the services and God truly blessed and moved in great power!  I left the meetings encouraged and challenged to stay the course, to not give satan an inch, stick to the basics, and be more zealous in soul winning!  After the meeting we went next door to the school building for some amazing food!  My brother and I had Baptist Prime Rib(ribeye steak) and chicken.  The other folks with us had steak and Lobstah!  Here is a picture of Brother Mike getting ready to enjoy some real Maine Lobstah!!!  We had so much fun yesterday thank you to Pastor Bell and CBC and of course thank you to our Amazing God for all He has done!  It is such a blessing to have Godly men in the ministry to help and challenge a young preacher!  Glory I'm Saved!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Praise the Lord!! What a wonderful day it was. Im am so glad I was invited. A great day full of great preaching and Hymns. I am still on fire. Glory!! Love you Brother.
    Brandon

    ReplyDelete