"But by the grace of God I am what I am:" 1 Corinthians 15:10a

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Wow, what a start to 2012!!!

We are so excited about what God is doing already this year.  We have been having some great services at BBC with such a great spirit.  We have been having more special music now that we have a piano player and just started a regular Children's Choir this Sunday.  In February we will be starting an evening Children's program and are going to CHB for our second Youth Service(this is where all the kids and teens do the whole service ie.. piano, song leading, offering, specials, and yes preaching).  This was a lot of fun in November and many folks have been asking when the next one will be, so it's on the books.  We have voted in our first missionary to support, we have booked a missionary to present this summer, and one for our first missions conference in October.  We have our second VBS scheduled and have booked the Crown College Men's Quartet to sing for us in June!  We have a family conference at our church in April with Dr. Ron Caudill from Chikasha, OK and just got the flier for our annual Couples Retreat.  All this is going on and I just got to thinking, it's only January :-)  It looks as though this is shaping up to be a busy but EXCITING year!!!  I just started school at HBBC in Augusta, I'm taking Bible Doctrines 2.  Last night we started studying Christology(the study of Jesus Christ, WOOHOO).  I'm loving it!  God is so good I just don't know what to say, it has been an amazing start to 2012!  Glory I'm Saved!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Amen! Praise the Lord. He is so good. I know rhis is going to be a very special year this year for BBC. God is going to do great things. I can't wait. Love you Brother.

    ReplyDelete